Simple Yet Effective Skincare Routine
Skincare shouldn't be complicated - ain't nobody got time for that! But not all of us "woke up like that".
For the healthiest skin and the ability to age like Jared Leto (so umm not at all), the bare minimum skincare routine should involve cleansing, moisturising and sun protection. All the rest can be added extras depending on your skin type and concerns, but the fundamentals are non-negotiable.
If it’s a choice of hitting the snooze button for those extra zzz’s or getting up and taking your face through a vigorous regime, there is no question we’re staying in bed. So we’ve chatted to Clinique For Men ambassador Kris Smith and come up with the quickest, simplest and easiest face jam that you can slip between your morning coffee and teeth clean:
- Lather up with a Face Wash – get it on ya, to get it off ya.
- Splash on some Exfoliating Tonic to keep you smooth and supple.
- Slap on some Anti-Aging Eye Cream to keep those crows feet at bay.
- Next some SPF 21 Moisturiser to shield your canvas from the damn hole in the ozone.
- 2-in-1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner, because who doesn’t like killing two birds with one stone! And your beard needs some loving’ too.
Simple and time sensitive. Get your skin in the game!