Gift Guide: The Jock
For the guy that can't sit still... unless the badminton world championships are on TV.
by : Georgia Dunlop
He’s most comfortable with a ball, bat or racquet in hand. He’s got fantasy teams across multiple sports. He reads the paper purely for the back few pages. His laundry basket is 90% sports kit and 10% miscellaneous.
What To Get Him:
- It was the only class he got straight A’s in, the PE Nation Heads Up sweater will have him thinking fondly of you instead of his PE teacher.
- A pair of Cubitts so he doesn’t have to look like a speed dealer, albeit a fit one.
- Keep him sun-smart with Lab Skincare SPF 15 Moisturiser. He’ll thank you for it in 10 years when he still looks like a youthful Brad Pitt.
- Get him in the zone and out of yours with the Friendie AIR Luxe Headphones.
- Keep his kick collection up to date with a pair of Adidas Ultraboost St, so you don’t have to walk a few metres in front of him.
A Sydneysider turned Melbournian, Georgia is a long time food enthusiast, wanderluster, whisky lover and piccolo drinker. As a Fashion and Textile Design graduate, Georgia values most a killer outfit, a beautiful space, delicious seasonal food and great company.