Fathers Day Gift Guide: The Perfect Gift For 5 Types Of Dads
Want to be the favourite son come this Fathers Day? Well our gift guide is a step in the right direction...
We all have different dads. Whether he’s sporty, smart, or loves a good joke, we love him! And what better way to show that love (and secure your No.1 spot on the favourite-kid-list) than with the perfect gift this Father’s Day.
From the latest tech gadgets to timeless pieces he’ll keep forever, here’s our pick of killer gifts your dad, his dad, or any dad will be sure to love.
The Adventure Dad
Ah, adventure dad. He’s got the spirit of a 20-year-old and never quite grew up – but that’s what makes him fun. He loves surfing, camping, or anything that’ll boost adrenalin. You call him on a Wednesday afternoon and he tells you he’s jumped on a yacht with his mates to sail around Europe. See you in three months, he says. The glory days aren’t over yet.
- The Kooples x PUMA sneakers
- Weber Baby LPG BBQ
- Garmin Forerunner® 235 Sports Watch
- Saturdays NYC Norfolk Hold All Bag
- Red Balloon Race-Car Driving Experience
The Tech Dad
Tech dad knows his way around an iPhone better than you’d like to admit. He’s always telling you about the latest gadgets, filters, widgets, and Apple products. He may not know how to use every piece of tech he owns, but for him, the fun is in trying new things. Plus, he’ll love some of that extra bonding time, when he inevitably asks you for help navigating his devices.
- B&O BEOPLAY H8 Wireless Headphones
- Sengled Smart light globes
- UE Boom2 Phantom Portable Speaker
- Google Home
- Native Union Tech Accessories
The All-Work-No-Play Dad
He’s intellectual. Hard working. But always there when you need him. He likes the finer things in life, and well, that’s a gene he’s definitely passed on. Accordingly, the all-work-no-play dad deserves something as refined as he is for his special day.
- Tom Ford Soft Rounded Optical Frames
- Cavallini & Co Roma Lussa Notebook Journal
- Nespresso Citiz & Milk Greville Chrome Coffee Machine
- A great book – Alfred Hitchcock: A Life In Darkness and Light, Keith Richards: Life
- Paringa Estate Pinot Noir
The Well-Groomed Dad
In the nature versus nurture debate, well-groomed dad will always be of the opinion that you got your good looks from nature. His genes may be strong, but they still need some love and attention. That’s why he loves grooming. Primping. Prepping. The best present you can give him is the gift of younger, great smelling and perfectly presented skin and hair. Here are our picks to keep him fresh.
- Aesop Double Edge Razor
- Clinique For Men Post Shave Soother
- Hugo Boss The Scent cologne
- Fatboy Perfect Putty
- Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze
- LAB Series Skincare set
The Budget dad Son (under $100)
Budget Son loves his dad, but needs to keep that love under $100 for the big day. Fret no more, here’s 5 gifts that’ll knock his socks off, without knocking your bank.
- Happy Socks
- The Daily Edited Personalised Card Holder
- Aesop Mandarin Hydrating Facial Cream
- Nike Sportswear Advance 15 Joggers
- F**k It Do What You Love book