Eat, Sleep, Shave, Repeat
Clinique For Men is here to save face!
What we’ve learned: shaving is less about the razor and more about the ritual!
Ahhh the art of shaving. The voluntary act of taking a steel blade to one’s face. One wrong move and you’ll end up with the ol’ bandaid face, or worse… the blotting toilet paper!
Men are notoriously bad at looking after their skin, don’t even try to deny it, but Clinique For Men have heard those skin follicles crying for help!
We got in the mirror with rugged beard connoisseur and Clinique For Men ambassador Kris Smith, to run us through his pre, mid and post shave ritual:
- But first, Face Wash: soften the pores and rid the skin of dirt.
- Aloe Shave Gel: because nobody wants a sandpaper shave.
- May the force be with you: ease up tiger, most multi-blade razors these days require minimal force which means less irritation.
- Slow and steady wins the race: going quickly does more harm than good, keep it slow and steady for safety and for the sake of your hair follicles.
- Follow the yellow brick road: follow the direction the hair is growing, at least on your first pass.
- Keep it cool with some Post-Shave Soother.
- Fresh skin needs protection: M Protect SPF 21 Lotion ready for the day.