James Boag Lines Up The Ultimate Cup Day Getaway
Gents weekend, man-cation, whatever you choose to call it, we've picked a winner with James Boag.
WIN: The Ultimate Melbourne Cup Guys Getaway
What do the Melbourne Cup Carnival and James Boag have in common? Apart from a long brewing relationship (see what we did there), they both strive to produce the exceptional; creating memorable experiences worth savouring.
As the official beer of the 2017 Melbourne Cup Carnival, James Boag has gone to the next level and taken the best of what’s happening on-track, off-track.
Drawing inspiration from this year’s James Boag birdcage marquee, ‘Cabin for the Curious’, which hereos the untapped wilderness, pure waters and natural ingredients of Tasmania, James Boag is partnering with the Dixon Hospitality Group and Crown to create a series of one-of-a-kind Cup Day experiences across town.
To celebrate, we’re giving you and your friends the opportunity to experience these in person, through the ultimate “Guys Getaway”; A four-day itinerary that’ll not only blow your mind but will see you celebrating the big race, in style! Hold your horses…
Sunday 5th Nov
- A personal shopping experience at MJ Bale, including a full off-the-rack outfit with alterations
- Accommodation at Crown Metropol
- Dinner at the world’s most recognised Japanese restaurant, Nobu at Crown
Monday 6th Nov
- FlyAirly Private jet transfers to King Island
- Golf at Ocean Dunes, ranked #4 in the world
- Dinner at Meat & Wine Co
- Drinks at QT Rooftop
Tuesday 7th Nov (Melbourne Cup Day)
- Final touches on custom fit MJ Bale suits
- A James Boag-inspired long lunch at The Duke of Wellington to experience the magic of Melbourne Cup in style. Includes the opportunity to taste the smooth and subtle classic that is James Boag Premium on tap, for the very first time.
Wednesday 8th Nov
- Spa package at Crown Resort/Spa
You gotta be in it to win it! So avoid being a late scratching and get across to HERE to enter! It could be a photo finish! For more information, or for competition T&C’s please visit the jamesboag.com.au website for further details.
Article written in partnership with James Boag.