Gift Guide: The Corporate Powerhouse
For all the men who keep a photo of Harvey Spectre in their wallets...
by : Georgia Dunlop
The Corporate Powerhouse
He’s the nine to fiver. Suits are his middle name. His life runs by a schedule, controlled by the phone glued to his hand. He’s the king of the Ivy League haircut and wouldn’t be caught dead in anything that looks “repurposed”.
What to get him:
- A bottle of Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot, because even though he’s been sitting in the office for 12 hours, he doesn’t have to smell like it.
- Let him be serious on the outside and a party on the inside with a Nice Laundry box set of socks. You can even give him a quarterly subscription to keep him on his toes!
- This Hugo Boss leather briefcase will give the illusion of “boss”, even if inside is a crumpled mess.
- A gift for you as well, the Nespresso Vertuo, so he can spend more time with you and less time waiting for coffee.
- The A5 memobottle because it’s just cool… it’ll also fit perfectly in his man-bag.
A Sydneysider turned Melbournian, Georgia is a long time food enthusiast, wanderluster, whisky lover and piccolo drinker. As a Fashion and Textile Design graduate, Georgia values most a killer outfit, a beautiful space, delicious seasonal food and great company.